© Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or download images/text.
I had to clean the metal perforated sheet for the set floor in the garden. It took ages to get all the dirt and grim off. Dad and I then tested it out on two chairs to see if the floor would seem stable with just the edge being attached. The metal floor has to be attached to a wood frame with the centre cut out to enable animating and access underneath to use magnets. Dad is making a table for the set to sit on and it needs to be carefully thought through.
I decided to test it out in the studio where I will be filming. I got two workbenches and placed the metal on top and covered in paper. I then put the 3 walls up of the set which was really exciting. It just fits on the metal sheet and David had done a drawing of how it fits on and the scale which was really useful to have.
I keep going in and just looking at the set because it is so amazing. I am now going to look at the possibility of buying a table and cutting the centre piece out if not we will have to build one from scratch.