© Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or download images/text.
Once the armature has been made from a kit I was able to cover the body in foam. Unfortunately I discovered the armature spine had broken, the ball had become loose. I had to get the ball off the screw which was quite difficult but I managed to do it with a vice. I then had to use Rite-Lok to fix the ball onto the screw again. This has worried me as I feel this armature is not very strong. It was a lot cheaper than Yessica’s one. The armature I got from John Wright Modelmaking is very robust and strong, it also moves much better than the one I got from Animation Supplies which was much cheaper and I had to make up from a kit.